skip to main content
Welcome to the Beta version of our website. We have been making some changes to the site, and some areas are still under development, but we hope you like the new look.  If you find anything that’s not working as it should be, please let us know. The What's on calendar is new to the site and will be populated over the coming weeks. If you have an event you wish to promote please upload it in the Events section.

Concerned about someone?

If you are concerned that someone is being abused or neglected, or is at risk of abuse or neglect, please contact Herefordshire Council.

 If you are concerned about a child

  • Call the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) on 01432 260800
  • Or call the Police on 101

If you are concerned about an adult:

  • Call  Herefordshire Council's Adults Safeguarding Team on 01432 260715 (weekdays 9am-5pm)
  • Or  0330 123 9309 (weekdays after 5pm, weekends and public holidays)
  • If it can wait until the next working day you can email your concerns using the referral form to - once received all emails are treated confidentially and securely
  • Or write to: Adult Safeguarding, Herefordshire Council, Adults Wellbeing, Elgar House, Holmer Road, Hereford, HR4 9BD


  • If someone is injured or in immediate danger please dial 999
  • If there is no emergency but you think a crime may have been committed, please call West Mercia Police on 0300 333 3000 or 101