Wellington Talk Community Hub
Wellington is an active, accessible and inclusive community and its joint venture with Talk Community Hubs, to create an information and signposting service, is yet another initiative to help its residents lead fulfilled lives.
To do this, in as confidential way as possible and to comply with all Covid rules, we do not plan to have an actual meeting place, but will maximise the benefits of technology. We will use websites, email and Facebook as much as possible, but to make sure we reach those residents without access to the internet, we will also use all the parish noticeboards, newsletters and Welcome magazine.
For information and regular updates:
- Take a look at our village noticeboards
- Visit our Wellington Community website and view the notice board or what's on pages
- Subscribe to email updates on our website (scroll to the bottom of any page)
- Like the Wellington Parish Council Facebook page
- Pick up a copy of our Welcome magazine from the village shop
WellLINK is part of the CLP Implementation Team, which is affiliated to Wellington Parish Council. It is committed to acting on parishioner’s wishes, expressed in the 2014 Community Led Plan. WellLINK is one of the network hubs set up as part of Herefordshire Council’s larger Talk Community strategy.
Wellington - an active, accessible and inclusive community