skip to main content

Specialist schools, colleges and centres

Sometimes it might be necessary for children or young people with certain special educational needs or disabilities to attend a specialist educational provider. The specialist schools and colleges in Herefordshire are:

A list of independent special schools and colleges approved under Section 41 of the Children and Families Act is published every term by the Secretary of State and can be found on the government website.

Find Services