ECHO can support adults with learning and other disabilities to make a positive difference in their community through volunteering:
- We can help you find a suitable volunteering opportunity.
- We will give you training and support to help you learn new skills such as reliability and punctuality which can be put to practical use when volunteering.
- We will continue to support you whilst you are volunteering.
- When you are ready to move on, we will help you plan what to do next.
ECHO supported volunteers are currently:
- Working at Grange Court
- Helping in the St Michael's Hospice cafe
- Leading Walking for Health Groups
Want to know more? Contact Denise Kerwood at ECHO
|Price:||Free of charge|