Studio Mirai is a social enterprise selling upcycled furniture, garden and household items produced by people with learning disabilities.
Individuals are supported and encouraged to:
- learn how to work safely in a workshop environment
- develop design skills and work on individual projects
- learn practical skills to repair and restore furniture
- work to customers specifications on commissions
- be a team member in a work-based setting
Donated furniture comes into the project instead of going to landfill. It is repaired, renovated and renewed to the highest standard. Finished pieces are sold through Studio Mirai's retail outlet at The Retro Station, Station Yard, Worcester Road, Leominster and selected items at Blue Penguin Antiques, Brimfield.
Studio Mirai is an ECHO project.
|Price:||£41.00 per session|